Will serve as a quick reference to the daily operating policies and procedures. When you are familiar with them it will help make your child's day a most rewarding experience at LKQ
Our programs are created to meet the needs for high quality childcare for the children in TN. and GA. communities.
We offer quality childcare for LKQ employees and those of our community and nearby Georgia communities.
We look forward to working with you to provide a secure foundation for your child to ensure successful growth and learning
Not all polices and procedures can be listed here. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
* Come inside to sign your child in when you bring them.
* If you cannot pick your child up on time we expect you to call and there is a late fee.
* If your child will be absent or late we expect you to call 1 (one) hours early if not there will be a (one) dollar per-minute; fee if you bring your child in after 9:00 AM
* If any medication is required for your child, it must be labored with the child's name and instructions on it at all times.
* To provide a secure foundation for your child's growth.
* To provide quality education with reliable and safe child care.
* LKQ the perfect chance and opportunity for Little Kings & Queens to grow.
LKQ mission is to provide childcare to young children that meets the needs of each child and family in a safe, educational environment.
We pride our childcare's focus on the individual needs of each child. While providing quality education, reliable staff members and safe environment for all our little kings and queens at LKQ.
Our prices are subject to change
Infants 6 Weeks - 12 Months $215.00 Toddler 13 Months - 3 Years $185.00
Pre-School 4 Years - 5 Years $145.00 5 Years and up $120.00
Part-Time 5 and Up $75.00 Before an After School $145.00
Annual Supply Fee $35.00 Enrollment/Registration $45.00
Late Fee $45.00 One Dollar Late Fee Per-Minute $1.00
Our preschool program prepares children socially and academically, as well as, supports and encourages the development of independence, responsibility, and confidence, all of which are essential for the child's ongoing success in kindergarten.